Photo by Richard Hurd
New full-time opportunity for Chiropractic Assistant
Chiropractic Assistant at Discover Life Chiropractic
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on experience
Job Location: Madison, WI 53705
We are currently looking to add an energetic, detail oriented, full-time team member! We are opening a brand new, state-of-the art, family and pediatric based chiropractic health center that will be located in West Madison, and is set to open the doors officially on March 19th! However, we are ready to hire immediately for office support, training and assistance in marketing pre-opening.
This is an entry level position; no experience necessary. We provide the opportunity to be a Chiropractic Assistant through our team training program!
This position is expected to provide extraordinary customer service. Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment as this is not a desk job. This is a full-time position for 35-40 hours per week. The schedule is Monday-Thursday with flexible hours (not a 9-5 M-F job). Must be available 1-2 weekends per month.
• Work to help create a positive, fun, family-oriented office environment
• Maintain accurate patient information and perform other office duties through team training
• Create and maintain relationships based on trust with practice members.
• Learn/memorize office scripts in order to congruently communicate with practice members.
• Outgoing and willing to communicate and provide exceptional customer service to practice members of all ages on a daily basis.
• Basic knowledge and comfort with computers and technology as we will be an electronic medical office
• Analytical abilities and excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Willingness to work with others in problem-solving.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiarity with MS Office.
• Must be 18+ and have reliable transportation to and from work.
• Travel Requirements: 2-4 times per year for professional development conferences (all expenses paid by DLC).
This position will challenge you to grow not only professionally but personally as we are always striving to improve ourselves and how we care for others. Our atmosphere is fun, positive, and family and goal oriented. We work as a team to best serve our practice members by educating and informing them about specific, scientific chiropractic care so that they may make the best health decisions for themselves and their families.
To Apply, follow the link to our job posting on Indeed: http://indeedhi.re/2DfHDDW
Interested applicants must submit a resume AND cover letter by email.
- January 17, 2018
- Discover Life Chiropractic
- Joey Kelbel