Photo by Richard Hurd
Marketing & Data Entry Intern: Alzheimer’s & Dementia Alliance of Wisconsin
We’re seeking an intern to join our team. You’ll assist with building a marketing foundation to support our Alzheimer’s Walks and programs held throughout 15 counties surrounding the Madison area. Your time and talent benefit individuals and families who live with Alzheimer’s and other dementias throughout Southern Wisconsin.
This opportunity is ideal for college students or individuals in the Madison area who want to experience fundraising development, event planning, marketing, business administration, and/or non-profit management.
WHAT THIS POSITION ENTAILS:
– Team-spirited, loves being organized and has a get it done attitude.
– Experience Microsoft Suite. i.g. updating Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Word documents.
– If you possess knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite designing materials may be possible.
– Write and create social media content and images
– Research and update community calendar with programs
– Video creation knowledge is a plus
– Update WordPress website with events/programs
– You may work in the office when shelter-in-place is lifted and/or remotely. You provide a schedule that’s convenient for you.
– Ideal for those who are available to work 5-15 hours a week. We can discuss if seeking more hours.
Start date: Summer semester. You can earn school credit. This position is open to students and non-students.
End date: Internship is for three months or longer. Non-students are able to select an end date.
– Work in a popular location next to Ancora Coffee, Panera Bread and Hilldale Shopping.
– Biking and walking path is behind the facility.
– Free coffee in the office.
– Build your resume by making a difference.
– Free gym access inside of the facility
Email why you’re interested along with your resume to email@example.com.