- This event has passed.
Virtual Framework for Inclusive Workplaces Workshop
June 16 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
The Chamber is partnering with Deborah Biddle of The People Company to help small-to-medium-sized businesses develop and implement plans for building inclusive workplaces. This is part two of a three-part Accelerate Madison series.
If interested in attending, please email Suzanne at email@example.com to register. We will be using Zoom to conduct this meeting. After registering, you will receive an email containing information about joining the meeting along with reminder emails that will detail how to join.
For this meeting, we request that you utilize your webcam and microphone as we will be interacting with you throughout the event.
Steps to join a Zoom Meeting –
1. Click the link to join the meeting
2. An option Join from your Browser may appear automatically. If it does not, select download & run Zoom.
3. The option Join from your Browser will appear.
4. You will be prompted to enter your name.
5. Click Join to be taken into the meeting.
How to download and run the Zoom application (example on chrome web browser, different web browsers may appear differently)
1. Click on the link to join
2. A download should automatically appear in the lower left on your browser (if not, click download here)
3. Click on the downloaded file.
4. A window will pop up saying Your meeting will being soon
5. You will be prompted to enter your name. After that, click Join Meeting to be taken into the meeting.
If you have any questions or issues when joining, please contact Suzanne at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (608) 443-1951.
Boardman & Clark LLP